What personally-identifiable information is collected?
Red Privet, LLC collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users request information or a response, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your name, company affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
How may my Personal Info be used?
Red Privet, LLC uses your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests, make you aware of new products, services and events, and to review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting or business development purposes. Red Privet, LLC may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided allow Red Privet, LLC to send e-mail to individuals or call individuals. Red Privet, LLC may uses Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below. Red Privet, LLC may provide your Personal Info to any of its affiliates worldwide for such purposes.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
Red Privet, LLC will not intentionally disclose (and will take reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Red Privet, LLC), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following five exceptions:
- Red Privet, LLC may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- Red Privet, LLC may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- Red Privet, LLC may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- Red Privet, LLC may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Red Privet, LLC;
- If Red Privet, LLC and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Red Privet, LLC or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third-party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site by contacting email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only authorized Red Privet, LLC personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Red Privet, LLC cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
Children’s on-line privacy protection
Red Privet, LLC understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Red Privet, LLC will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Contact our Privacy Department
This policy has been in effect since July 1, 2009.