HARRISBURG, PA – April 26, 2016 – Red Privet, a customer research, digital design, and experience strategy firm based out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania proudly celebrates its seventh birthday this month. Since opening in 2009, the focus and philosophy has remained unchanged: Our clients’ success is everything.
“From day one, we’ve taken a research-based, customer-centric approach to design”, said Red Privet president and founder Matt Hummel. “This helps us guide businesses into meaningful engagement with their customers through an in-depth understanding of their journey. We recently began calling what we do Design for Real Life.”
Over the past seven years, Red Privet has provided customer experience solutions for a range of organizations – from Fortune 500 insurance and healthcare technology companies to large regional and national healthcare systems including Duke Medicine, Geisinger Health System, and Johns Hopkins Medicine, among others.
“As the years go by and the healthcare landscape evolves, we’re proud that our clients continue to see us as a practical, professional and forward-thinking partner,” said Hummel.
“Celebrating this milestone is a tribute to our employees who continue to be leaders in the field and experts of their craft. We’re grateful for their commitment to Red Privet and to helping our clients deliver the best experience possible to their customers.”
A few fun facts about Red Privet:
- A privet is a small, yet versatile hedge known around the world for its balance of form and function
- Headquartered in a spacious office over a 100-year old train station
- Its website’s original color scheme was inspired by TV’s Mad Men
- Appears on the 2014 Inc. Magazine 500 |5000 List
- Two-time honoree as one of Central Penn Business Journal’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- Received numerous awards including the Horizon Interactive Award, Web Marketing Association WebAward, and Pittsburgh Technology Council Data Award, among others
About Red Privet, LLC
Founded in 2009, Red Privet is a customer research, digital design, and experience strategy firm that helps brands such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, and Geisinger Health System deliver the best digital experience to their customers - be it the quickest, most convenient, or most empathetic one possible. Combining immersive research, thoughtful design and innovative execution, Red Privet partners with its clients to create solutions that help real people navigate real life with confidence. They call it Design for Real Life℠.