Culture & careers
Senior Project Manager
Red Privet is looking for a full-time, seasoned leader with demonstrated management skills to work closely with executive management and key resources with the goal of efficiently facilitating, mediating and managing research-based strategy, design, marketing, and development projects. This position will be responsible for effective management of Red Privet programs and ensuring projects are completed on-time, on-budget and to internal and external client expectations.
- Ensure all projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations.
- Advise executive management about projects, status and resource planning.
- Communicate with clients to oversee program and project progress.
- Work closely with other project management resources with the goal of efficiently facilitating, mediating and managing relationships between clients and Red Privet.
- Support the development and communication of project management standards and best practices.
- Assist in project planning, WBS and schedule development, and resource planning and project estimation.
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations with team members and clients.
- Provide primary point of contact for client project managers.
- Collect, communicate, and maintain client data (i.e. contact information, addresses, time reporting, staffing documentation, training requirements, etc.).
- Develop, monitor, and revise project plans.
- Keep team members aware of dependencies, milestones and deadlines.
- Remove issues preventing the team from accomplishing goals.
- Smartly escalate issues from an account to task level to the management team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project related action items, risks, and decisions.
- Collect, track, and review project status reports.
- Manage project scopes, budgets, and track burn rates.
- Track and report project data (i.e. dates, estimates, actuals).
- Proactively manage changes and devise mitigation plans.
- Prepare change control documentation.
- Facilitate team communication and issue resolution.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems/lessons learned and report recommendations in response to successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Minimum 3 years project/program management experience (4-6 preferred).
- Minimum 1 year using SCRUM management methodology (SrumMaster preferred).
- Experience managing technology/digital marketing space projects (ones involving user-centered experience design is strongly preferred).
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle models (Agile experience is strongly preferred).
- Excellent planning and projecting skills.
- Experience managing six-figure projects (seven-figure projects/portfolios strongly preferred).
- Broad knowledge and experience in project management processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Be an effective listener, able to maintain focus, extract necessary information, and validate understanding of the information.
- Demonstrate ability to understand customer’s needs and identify new ways to serve/satisfy customer.
- Collaborative and able to work in a team based environment.
- Capable of leading and directing the work of others.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Willingness to submit to drug screening and background check (client requirement).
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
Work Environment & Benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Life insurance, Short- & Long-term Disability Insurance.
- 401 (k) with company match.
- 11 paid holidays, plus paid annual personal and sick leave.
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Relocation assistance.
- Public Transit Discounts.
- Profit sharing.
No phone calls please. No third parties.