Culture & careers
Operations & Finance Manager/Director
Red Privet is looking for a full-time Operations Manager with demonstrated skills to oversee the day-to-day operations of our active office.
Working knowledge of accounting, payments processing, personnel management, and reporting will be used in daily tasks. The Operation Manager functions as the point-of-contact for project accounting, payroll processing, staff human resources questions, and overall office management.
Secured, downtown parking provided.
- Maintain corporate accounting, record keeping, and finance tasks.
- Develop, monitor and report on key business metrics.
- Maintain employee benefit & HR administration.
- Liaison with external accounting, finance, and benefits administration consultants.
- Oversee and process personnel time reporting and project budget tracking.
- Monitor and report on project and personnel profitability metrics.
- Oversee accounts receivable and payable processes.
- Perform administrative and support activities for executive staff and project teams.
- Perform miscellaneous data entry, filing, and other office-type duties.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Experience with accounting, business finance, and benefit administration.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Be an effective listener, able to maintain focus, extract necessary information, and validate understanding of the information.
- Collaborative and able to work in a team based environment.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong PC skills (i.e. MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Willingness to submit to drug screening and background check (client requirement).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree required. Accounting, Business, Finance degree preferred. MBA highly preferred.
How to Apply
Send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
No phone calls please. No third parties.